Building a basic client:
- Hostname - your public IP or DNS
- Port - you can leave it 5200 as default. Make sure the port is reachable from outside.
- Open "Server Settings" in Warzone and enable listening, then go to canyouseeme.org to verify whether the port is reachable.
Remember to Turn off Windows Defender and Firewall.
- Hostname: your VPS IP or DNS/DOMAIN.
- Port: the port which you are listening to.
- Startup: makes the client run after reboot.
- Installation: installs the client in APPDATA.
- ADS Install+startup: installs the file using Alternative Data Stream (hidden file)
- Offline logs: enables offline keylogger. It will always log and save keystrokes on disk. You can download them later.
- Persistence: protects the process and the file. When process or file gets deleted, they will be recovered.
- Build as DLL: the output will be a DLL instead of EXE.
- Enable UAC Bypass: the client will try to use exploits to get administrator privileges.
- Bypass Windows Defender: The client will add itself to exclusions AFTER it executed.